[Rhodes22-list] Leaking Window

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Jun 22 08:02:28 EDT 2013

Another thought: Harbor Freight has a set of nylon tools that they
advertise as being used for auto body work, but I have found they work well for
port repairs. Four pieces for $6.99 and they come in very handy for this
project. You will still need several wooden wedges.

http://www.harborfreight.com/4-piece-nylon-pry-bar-installer-kit-69668.html

Rummy

In a message dated 6/22/2013 7:55:14 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,