[Rhodes22-list] One or Three

Stan Spitzer stan at rhodes22.com
Sun Jun 23 11:52:21 EDT 2013

No - read my e-mail again  -  it said the _*single three eights inch
bolt*_ through the bottom end of the mast allowed the mast step to be a
hinge for the mast to pivot and it you wanted the mast not to be in a
hinged mast step you could use two 3/8" bolts through the mast so it
would not pivot and I went on to explain why I thought that would not be
a good idea.

ss