[Rhodes22-list] 175 and Backstay Tension

Shawn Boles shawn.sustain at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 16:31:04 EDT 2013

Hi:

I have a GBI furler so this may be irrelevant to you. I did not lengthen
the fore stay. I changed the rake of the mast by moving the clevis pin at
the masthead to a lower position of the tang (the tang is the same as that
found at the back stay plates - a u shaped piece with multiple holes.

Hope this helps,
Shawn
S/V Sweet Baboo (Recycled 86)