[Rhodes22-list] For Sale 1988 Rhodes 22 Recycled by Stan 2010

ESpoon eileen.e.spoon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 22:39:53 EDT 2013

We are selling our Rhodes 22 "Tomato Sloop".  She has a hatch over the porta
poti, Solar Charger, Solar vent in the cowling, in mast furling mainsail,
roller furling jib, 6 hp Tohatsu Motor with less than 25 hours, radio,
compass and bimini.   We also added cockpit cushions and filler cushions
made of closed cell foam and covered in Sunbrella.  Located at Smith
Mountain Lake in Virginia, asking 16,000.00

Please feel free to e-mail at spooneileen at gmail.com if you would like more
information.  Thanks

Eileen Spoon
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n46146/Tomato_Sloop.jpg>