[Rhodes22-list] For Sale 1988 Rhodes 22 Recycled by Stan 2010

Cover-Man cover-man at comcast.net
Sun Jun 30 20:01:23 EDT 2013

Eileen,

I am sure all of us are sorry to hear of you leaving the fleet.  I sense that many of our fleet skippers operate in a solo role, in themselves enthusiastic, yet without the same enthusiasm from spouse and family.  The solo routine can be lonely.  Our Rhodes is so solid and versatile for day sailing and waterfront 'camping', as we have found.  Mary Ann and Fred have set such an example for fun sailing enthusiasm, not to pick on them...

Maybe you all can join other fleet skippers in future R22 sailing or events.  You will be most welcome at Lake Hartwell or St Pete, when you tire of cold winters, alums!  Best of success with the new owner search for Tomato, keep us posted so we can welcome them to the fleet.

Best wishes,

Art
s/v Mary Jane

Have a nice day!