[Rhodes22-list] Shroud and Stay adjustments

David Craft chsyhkr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 11:19:37 EDT 2013

I have had several folks tell I need to tight my back stays more.  When I
do the inner shrouds are affected.  The forward inner shrouds tighten but
can be loosened with no problem.

The inner back shrouds loosen but cannot be tightened enough with the
current turnbuckles.

I have read to keep the forward stays at 300 lbs and the aft stays at about
250 lbs.

The outer shrouds are fine as they are even with the masts and stay the
same level of tension as the mast go back or forth..

Any ideas on how to address this on the rear inner shrouds?

Regards,

David B. Craft
Greensboro, NC