[Rhodes22-list] Bimini slides vs jib fairleads

redneckyc steverayj at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 28 11:32:38 EDT 2013

Here is a pic of what my bimini slides look like in relation to the jib
fairleads. This is on an old 77 Rhodes. What if I want the jib sheets way
aft? Will the bimini work to just keep sliding everything aft or do I need
to somehow take of either the fairlead or the slide to reposition? It
doesn't look like they will come off the track without removing the end
piece from the track. Thanks.
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n46171/bimini_jibsheet.jpg>

-----
Fair winds and following seas .....  Steve