[Rhodes22-list] Great Lakes Voyage

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Mon Mar 4 22:38:41 EST 2013

Hey Keith,
	We all love stories of "what would I do if......) and it happens to
the other guy.  So tell us, if it is OK, what you did from the moment of the
loss of the rudder, did it cause the broach (I assume) and subsequent
turtle. How did the boat recover and right itself in those conditions. How
did you beach it and what was the result, what was the sail configuration,
etc, etc.  No one really judges members action....well there was the one
time Rummy......oh but I digress.  Anyway if you would like I am sure there
are some interested members of the list who are curious. (Uh, don't frighten
us too much).

Chris G
Oregon