[Rhodes22-list] Now Mast Raising

Charles Nieman blue66corvette at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 5 09:05:17 EST 2013

Dennis
That sounds like a fantastic system .... you pull this off and Stan might offer you a job!!!!

seriously, I would love to see this in action. Even though I own Stan's and probably won't change, I am fascinated by the concept you describe.

I would come by to see, but Michigan is a LOOOOOONG sail from Texas

Charles
s/v Day Dream 98 R 22
Atrlington, Texas