[Rhodes22-list] Galley Shelf

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Thu Mar 7 11:00:49 EST 2013

<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n45136/r22_galley.jpg>

Lee:

I have been using a combination of tubberware containers and agree with you
that they offer a simple easy to clean and dry solution however the space
below the galley without shelves seems an awkward space that does not use
the vertical area very well.  Enclosed is a rendering of the system I have
designed.  All of the fixed and sliding shelves would be behind the existing
plastic sliding doors so plywood would work fine.  I will seal and varnish
the plywood with poly so it matches my teak and holy cabin sole just for
fun.  I am not a carpenter and am not 100% sure how to assemble everything
but I will let you know how it goes.