[Rhodes22-list] Galley Shelf

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Thu Mar 7 10:07:46 EST 2013

Chris,

I've seen pictures of the modifications you've done to your boat and I
suspect it's at the top of our top-of-the-line boats.  The cabin sole looks
amazing.  I assume you want your galley shelves to match the rest of your
boat but tupperware-like containers can be found in all shapes and sizes
that can snugly fit into any of our storage areas, and you'll probably use
them on a lot of your shelves anyway.  I'm at the point where I may not keep
anything on my boat unless it's in an air-tight container.

My wife bought me these without asking:

Interior_Pictures_002.jpg
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n45135/Interior_Pictures_002.jpg>

I'd love to replace them with air-tight containers but I don't want to hurt
her feeling; or much worse light the fuse on some menopausal explosive
device.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD