[Rhodes22-list] Galley Shelf - Another Idea (Starboard)

Bob and Kathy Quinn bobandkathyr22 at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 8 20:50:24 EST 2013

I used starboard to build shelves below the sink.  I thought I had pictures but apparently not.  I'll try to get some next time I am at the boat.  Unfortunately I am somewhat laid up with a sever case of shingles (and I got the shot!).  I found the starboard pretty easy to work with and put fiddles at the front to keep things from sliding out.

No worries about getting the starboard wet.

I'll post pictures as soon as I can.

Bob in Florida on the R22 "NoKaOi 3"