[Rhodes22-list] I'm Back

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 11:50:41 EDT 2013

Hi Bill.  Let me add to the welcome backs.  My mom and dad lived in Naples
for many years so I've spent some time in the (Ten?) Thousand Islands area
closer to Naples and Marco and heading down toward Everglade City.  Mostly
in an inflatable with an outboard for trout fishing.  Beautiful area, a
little ominous if you wander too far - can't say I remember seeing any
sailboats poking around but tons of places to drop an anchor just inside
and enjoy the solitude. Bring lots of bug spray.  I'd love to do the sail
from there to Key West some day.

Dave B.