[Rhodes22-list] Forestay Details - 1984 R22 With Original

redneckyc steverayj at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 15 16:01:42 EDT 2013

Mine just has one of these shroud type connecters at the masthead. Then I am
adding a regular turnbuckle at the stem. I am redesigning the old style
furler to see if I can have a system where I can take the genoa down without
lowering the mast. I will post some pics if I have any success with it. --
Steve

<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n45240/masthead01.jpg>

-----
Fair winds and following seas .....  Steve