[Rhodes22-list] Bilge Pumps

Marlan Green marlangreen at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 19 16:18:49 EDT 2013

Hi Rhodies,

I would like to install a bilge pump (for my own peace of mind) in my Rhodes. Has anyone done this on their Rhodes 22? What brand/model did you use? How did you evacuate the water? Through an existing thru-hull or did you create one especially for the bilge pump? Where was it located?

There doesn't seem to be much room below the cabin sole/floor. I think the Whale brand Supersub series might be my only option since so many bilge pumps look too big for the space.

It just occurred to me I should check the archives. I will go an do that later.  I apologize in advance if this topic has been covered before.  :)

I would appreciate all suggestions and thoughts.

Thanks
Marlan
s/v Nauti Boat
Washington, DC/Edgewater, MD