[Rhodes22-list] shake down sail

Joe Riley daysails at aol.com
Sat Mar 30 01:30:33 EDT 2013

Enjoy the process of buying a Rhodes 22 as well as the product.  I hope you
get an opportunity to sail with Stan but I am sure any of his crew will
provide all the instruction you might need.
Try to capsize it under sail...the "policy" is if you do, the boat is free.
I think this policy holds for everyone with the possible exception of Rummy.
Joe Riley Athens, GA (currently Port Townsend, WA)