[Rhodes22-list] shake down sail

Cover-Man cover-man at comcast.net
Sat Mar 30 13:27:53 EDT 2013

Joe,

I cannot stand indecision, so Athens (am I a lucky neighbor?) or Port Townsend (wish I was a neighbor!).  Our Atlanta fleet is growing I hope - Skippers John and Eric and I are the only known survivors of 'Lakegate', holdouts now with Lanier about 2' low and Hartwell 4' low.  Rummy must be on the water by now...

I ditto on Stan, wish for his quick recovery,

Art

Have a nice day!