[Rhodes22-list] educational rebuttal

Will Hutson willhutson311 at hotmail.com
Tue May 7 15:57:33 EDT 2013

Hey Stan.....kind of off topic but I have an 87 Rhodes 22 I am selling. Do you guys buy back used boats and of so who should I contact about it.

Stan Spitzer <stan at rhodes22.com> wrote:

Lee

Some people just come up with excuses you can't deny.

With no new boat order we will just have to hire a more talented
wrecking crew. . . probably someone sailing another Rhodes (a 2013)
would have done a better job on At Ease.

stan