[Rhodes22-list] Motor lift switch

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Thu May 9 07:13:05 EDT 2013

Does anyone happen to know what brand of rocker switch would replace the original motor lift switch installed in the transom?  My 2006 model boat had a nicely sized switch that apparently is not readily available. A look in the usual catalogs didn't come up with a like-sized replacement.

My refit includes the new motor lift with the remote control. Would like to have a permanently installed switch as well vs a plastic plate covering the hole.

Thanks,

Dave