[Rhodes22-list] Motor lift switch

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Thu May 9 09:42:50 EDT 2013

The winch is made by Warn, although I don't see it on their current web page.  Rummy posted these photos in the past.
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20120915/15451b3a/attachment.jpeg
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20120915/15451b3a/attachment-0001.jpeg

cowie posted a picture of the winch itself.
http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n44164/IMG_4386r.jpg

If any of this helps...... - rob