[Rhodes22-list] Battery Monitors

Theodore Boender boendert at me.com
Sat May 11 12:51:54 EDT 2013

I am realize that with my new recycled as well. I got two battery option but no battery switch? Kinda defeats the purpose, doesn't it?

One battery is starter which runs motor lift and electric start tohatsu. When the motor runs it charges the starter battery only. The other battery is house that runs everything else. Including hard wired (no circuit breaker) water pump, VHF, and stereo.

I bought a battery switch and plan to install when time permits. It would be nice to have motor charge both batteries and have the option to switch batteries when the house gets too low or run off both at the same time.

Ted

s/v AIRPOWER
R22 1991/2013
Boston, MA