[Rhodes22-list] Depth Sounder

Theodore Boender boendert at me.com
Mon May 13 20:59:27 EDT 2013

I had Stan install a raymarine i40 bidata with speed and depth. Available online around $200.  Works very well and does not clutter.

http://www.raymarine.com/view/?id=4870

Transducers are installed in the lazerette. Wired to DC circuit breaker.

I use iPad and iPhone with Lifeproof waterproof cases for GPS.

Good luck,
Ted