[Rhodes22-list] Depth Sounder

Mike C hmcheung57 at gmail.com
Thu May 9 12:57:42 EDT 2013

I installed the puck for my Garmin chartplotter/depth sounder beneath the
cabin floor in front of the cooler.  I cut a new access door similar to the
one Rhodes have in the forward part of the cabin floor.  BTW if you have a
newer VHF radio you can wire the GPS to it and it will transmit your
location along with your distress call when you "hit the red button" on the
radio.  That bit of wiring is on my list for this years pre-launch.

-----
Mike Cheung
s/v Muireann