[Rhodes22-list] interior paint

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed May 15 12:18:41 EDT 2013

Dave,
My advice would be to contact Commodore Stanley at GB and see if he  has a
furler he would part with for a reasonable price. Otherwise, you can look
for a used CDI furler and fit it to the Rhodes. He might even have a furler
with  a sail already mounted. Tell him Rummy sent you. :)

Rummy

In a message dated 5/15/2013 12:10:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,