[Rhodes22-list] interior paint

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu May 16 07:52:04 EDT 2013

The bearing sits on top of a fitting that is swaged to the forestay and the
 drum sits on top of it.

In a message dated 5/15/2013 4:47:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dennisf at maine.rr.com writes:

Dear  Rummy, Where does the polystyrene bearing go.  My 74 has a couple  of
plastic (of some kind) of round discs that look like roller-skate wheels  on
the wire coming from the furling tube?  Is that some kind of  bearing so it
does not hit the forward deck?  I am still far from  rigging but I do not
have this figurered out yet.

Sincerely,

Dennis Frappier

Opportunity in the Healthcare  Industry!  Join us in the essential evolution
from medical  intervention to self-care and lifestyle enhancement.