[Rhodes22-list] Suggestion for a new motor

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri May 17 20:13:15 EDT 2013

I concur. Tohatsu has a rock solid history on this list. Best way to buy
is: http://www.onlineoutboards.com/

Rummy

In a message dated 5/17/2013 7:05:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
sailingvesselcarmen at gmail.com writes:

I  happily use the Tohatsu 9.8 hp 25" shaft
Andrew
sv Carmen

Sent  from mobile device.

On May 17, 2013, at 18:02, Robert Baldi  <rob.o.baldi at gmail.com> wrote:

> My Honda 9.9 was ruined in  the hurricane. It had been attached to the
> tiller. My question to all  is, if you had to replace your motor what
would
> you replace it with? -  I sail off of Long Beach Island in the bay.
Should I

go to  http://www.rhodes22.org/list