[Rhodes22-list] Suggestion for a new motor

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Sat May 18 12:14:51 EDT 2013

I also had problems originally with my Yamaha 9.9 but once the carb jets were cleaned it worked great for years until it spent a night submerged in Long Island Sound. I always ran the motor dry when I wasn't going to use it the next day. That seemed to help.

I just ordered a new Yamaha 9.9 high thrust with longer shaft. Hopefully will be in the water by Memorial Day.

Sent from my iPhone