[Rhodes22-list] bilge/sole repair

Michael Hellyar michaelhellyar at icloud.com
Sat May 18 08:18:26 EDT 2013

Replacing cabin sole. Should it be supported on the bilge frame pieces ? If so how can these pieces be removed or should we GFlex epoxy repair over them. Same question on lower bulkhead pieces. They don't appear structural. What is best way to support new sole if not on the bilge frame. We prefer not to tear up the bilge (expensive) but appreciate recommendation. Previous owner let this one sit out with water inside obviously. But it is IMF rigged and most repair is for the sole and bilge. Plan to paint hull/bilge interior with bilge paint.

view toward bulkhead