[Rhodes22-list] Suggestion for a new motor

daysails at aol.com daysails at aol.com
Sat May 18 10:12:12 EDT 2013

I bought a new Tohatsu 8 hp (long) electric start in 2011 and regret to say that I have recently had the same issues as Marylou with fouled carb.  It may be do to low use.  I only used ethanol free fuel from the start as that is all the marina carries.  Other than this recent trouble I have been impressed with the reliability and power of the motor. I lake sail.  I use and like the tiller/motor connector.  I purchased through onlineoutboards and had great service. You can call and talk with them.   They sent the motor to Stan so he could attach the connector.  Love the power lift.    Joe Riley Athens GA