[Rhodes22-list] Traveling with motor mounted.

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Thu May 23 14:41:58 EDT 2013

Richard,
Congratulations on getting home.  Beautiful boat, by the way.

Since we're talking about trailering and such, I wanted to point out how far forward Richard's boat is in this picture.  When I load, I can't get mine much more than aft port over the axle.  But then my tongue weight is barely sufficient and my maximum trailering speed is 55-60.  I need a new trailer wince to help load my boat this far forward.

Richard, I'm curious how well it trailered, and how fast you could go.  - rob

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20130522/a8745fa9/attachment-0001.jpg