[Rhodes22-list] Princess model BS 100 cooker

John Waldhausen waldjh1 at gmail.com
Mon May 27 00:03:33 EDT 2013

My new boat just arrived and it sails wonderfully but in looking things over I have not been able to find the proper gas canisters for the stove that came with the boat. I looked on google under Bright spark, the company that makes the stove and under butane battery and sun flame the two companies the manual says makes the proper canisters but neither lists what the manual says is needed. Does anyone have a suggestion as to where to buy the canisters?
Thanks

John Waldhausen
Sent from my iPad