[Rhodes22-list] Holding and water tanks

Jay Curry jac2 at wavecable.com
Wed May 29 18:39:25 EDT 2013

Check out plastic-mart.com

They make any tank you might need. Marine, farm, home, business etc. I
replaced my water tank and found the size among their standard offerings.
They customized the fittings to fit the application since the standard for
their tanks is for side ports, not end ports as is needed on the Rhodes.

Jay
Port Angeles, WA