[Rhodes22-list] Heres how I installed the new chain plates

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Tue May 28 17:02:09 EDT 2013

Steve:
With the old chain plates still in place as well, your fix should easily
last through a category 5 hurricane or 200 years - whichever comes first.
Good Job!

I removed my old ones entirely, (yes the deck is cored) and will attach the
new ones to the outside of the cabin sides having filled the gap between the
cabin sides and the liner with epoxy coated plywood. Yours will be much
neater looking with only a few bolt heads showing and the chainplates
hidden. It never occurred to me to do it that way.

Graham