[Rhodes22-list] Inquiry on 130% genoa, twin head sails, moving on to Florida

Wickman, William E WEWickman at spectraenergy.com
Thu Nov 7 10:17:25 EST 2013

I am going to be in Bradenton, FL (near Sarasota) during the first week of December for my daughter's soccer tournament.  It is a national finals and so they will play only one game per day so I will have some free time.  Any Rhodies live nearby?  I would love to meet and sail and trade sailing stories.

Bill W.
s/v Fina Lee