[Rhodes22-list] recommendations for mast electrical wiring routing

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Wed Nov 13 14:21:16 EST 2013

Gary,
The mast connection is via a 4 pin electrical connector that is located just to the starboard of the mast.  It should be similar to this:
http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=100454&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&storeId=11151&storeNum=50523&subdeptNum=50566&classNum=50570#.UoPQfuIgfVs

The attached photo shows (barely) the connector from my old boat, it's in the background of this photo as well as the connector for the VHF antenna. - rob