[Rhodes22-list] recommendations for mast electrical wiring routing

Gary Novotny gjnovotny at comcast.net
Thu Nov 14 11:08:01 EST 2013

Rob,

This is what I would have expected to be already on the deck near the mast
step. I'm not sure how the previous owner(s) powered the mast lights. Anyway
this is what I'll probably do. Drill through deck, install thru hull
connectors and hide the wires as they come thru the liner with some kind of
chase on the bathroom ceiling. Thanks for the pic, you confirmed what I
expected.

Regards
Gary