[Rhodes22-list] "Rhodes" Trip

Bill Pauer billpauer at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 07:56:52 EST 2013

We are considering a trip to the Gulf coast between Christmas and New Years
with the family for some sailing, fishing and seafood.  Do any Rhode owners
live or sail in Destin, Gulf Shores, or Orange Beach area? We have never
been to this part of the world so we would appreciate any advice.  Looking
for a nice marina which we could stay for 2-3 nights with access to a large
bay and or the Gulf.  We are big fans of state park too.

Thanks,
Bill

s/v Al-Ki

-----