[Rhodes22-list] "Rhodes" Trip

Geoff Farrell geoffreylfarrell at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 13:35:08 EST 2013

Hi Bill. We intend to be in Gulf Shores during that time (if the weather
cooperates and we can drive there from WI). We have a place on Plash Island
in Gulf Shores where our R22 is in a slip. It would be great to meet and
sail or just eat and drink. I've never been to any of the local marinas and
so I hesitate to recommend any. I have heard some good things about Bear
Point (http://www.bearpointmarina.com/location.html) on Arnica Bay. And, it
is directly across the bay from Pirates Cove (
http://www.piratescoveriffraff.com/Pirates_Cove/Skull.html)... the URL name
says it all...a GREAT place to relax and experience the laid back beach
life. If you decide to go there, let me know. Geoff