[Rhodes22-list] Hail the explorer!

Joe Camp jjcampjr at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 17 14:06:54 EST 2013

     You're all (at least most) going to comment privately about how slow to catch-up I am.  So be it; believe me, I am accustomed to it after many decades of getting it...eventually, and believing I was the first.

     In my latent (and late) exploration of my boat, I discovered that the bench seat storage goes all the way back to the companionway wall, wow!  I want to cut an access hatch in the seat (I am GOING to cut...) and want to inquire who among this band of DIY,  never-say-die, mud-in-yer eye, up-yer... OK, you get it,  how many have done this and might be willing to warn me away from any potential pitfalls.    There is a lot of unused space back there, and sailors always have something to stow.  (Rum comes to mind for certain Rhodies.)  The possibilities are endless. or at least endlessly appealing.  Winter well.

Joe Camp
s/v John Dawson
(on the hard) in Hatboro PA