[Rhodes22-list] St John's River?

Goodness spreadgoodnews at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 10:44:41 EST 2013

Ted:  A marina of course is a great but expensive option.  As i understand it (seek your own legal advice) everyone who has a florida drivers license is entitled to owning one tax free mooring.  I moor in the bay next to the boat ramp closest to my house.  A short dinghy ride and you are in business!