[Rhodes22-list] C of S

Daniel Johnson djohnson0671 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 14:37:39 EDT 2013

I have enjoyed being a member of this forum for the last few years - didn't
post often, but gleaned lots of information from it.  When we decided to
sell our Rhodes as one of our "downsizing" moves going into retirement, I
posted it first here on "da list" and then in a few other places, both on
line and in print.  The most serious inquiries came from here.  We sold to
an individual who has been looking at the Rhodes for about 5 years, and had
gone to Edenton to the plant and spent 2 - 3 hours with Stan -
consuming Stan's time for no immediate benefit to him.

It is that kind of available support that makes me happy to send Stan his
check for the Certificate of Support.  The buyer knew what he was looking
at and knew that the price was fair.  And, he said that the certificate of
support was an important factor in his decision to buy.

Thanks Stan

Dan