[Rhodes22-list] Goodeneck

Michael Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue Oct 15 10:36:27 EDT 2013

Ric,

First, this is a standard mast (not IMF).  The pin should seat in the
gooseneck slide at the fully raised position of the pop-top to hold the top
from dropping down while sailing.  The plastic has seen too much weather and
needs replacement.  The easiest solution is to order it from General Boats
unless you wish to make your own from components by dwyer or rigrite.

Mike
s/v <-no name -> ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY