[Rhodes22-list] Chris: replacement traveler

Joe Camp jjcampjr at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 18 17:15:50 EDT 2013

Chris:

I began the envious discussion about that traveller.  Everybody may want one, but I wanted it first.  I am glad to read your very positive review.  Do you now how long Stan will be getting it into production?  I guess we'll all know soon enough.  Thanks.

Joe Camp
s/v John Dawson
(still in) Bohemnia Rover MD