[Rhodes22-list] (now) replacement traveler

Shawn Boles shawn.sustain at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 16:39:09 EDT 2013

Hi:

I tried to get my boat yard to build something similar and they balked at
the prospect. It is great to know that GB is making a continuous loop
traveler. I had one on my Montgomery 17 and it is definitely the way to go.

Where is photo? what is price? Does GB have a parts ordering web set up? I
have not been able to find it.

Cheers,
Shawn
S/V Sweet Baboo (recycled 86)