[Rhodes22-list] R22 installing portlights and hatches

Ric Stott ric at steelbone.com
Fri Sep 6 12:36:30 EDT 2013

The newer models have a large hatch on each side of the mast, port and
starboard.
My '84 R22 has one tiny hatch - 10 x 10 centered in front of the mast
step which is leaking dark orange stuff and I want to replace it with
a 12 x 18, which I think will fit.
Has anyone been through this?
Ric
Dadventure