[Rhodes22-list] The Curse of Ethanol

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Mon Sep 9 16:21:48 EDT 2013

Lee,
I agree.  Seafoam is more of a solvent that cleans stuff out and keeps it clean.  I believe it is real important with the newer 4 stoke low emission engines.  The mechanic that fixed my engine told me that some of fuel passages in the carburetor are incredibly small and are easy to plug up.  Stabil is more of a fuel stabilizer that is supposed to keep the gas from breaking down.  I actually use both in my fuel tank and hope they both work! - rob