[Rhodes22-list] Mac's 130 Genoa

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 27 22:14:37 EDT 2013

Mac,

Could you give me some information about your pulley/weight system for tying up your boat?

I have what I think is a similar system for keeping the stern away from my dock, but I've been using a cinder block...surely there is a more elegant way to accomplish this.

Also, how did you determine how high to secure the line on the piling?

Thanks for the info. (Have you any photos?)

elle

Beer is good....people are crazy

1992 Rhodes 22    Recycled '06
"Watermusic"  {Lady in Red}