[Rhodes22-list] Accident Boat Minor Damage Me More So

redneckyc steverayj at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 30 08:42:42 EDT 2013

Sorry about your accident and glad no one was worse injured. I had my mast
crash once also due to operator error. Since mast raising/lowering only
happens twice a year it's easy to forget something and it's a stressful
procedure anyway. I now have the procedure written down and I review or have
someone read it off as we go. I hammered my mast step back in shape but
would have been a lot easier and straighter to buy a new one.

-----
Fair winds and following seas .....  Steve Raye