[Rhodes22-list] Accident Boat Minor Damage Me More So

Wickman, William E WEWickman at spectraenergy.com
Mon Sep 30 09:27:50 EDT 2013

Ron,
I echo everyone's sentiments.  We feel your pain.  I don't think there is a single one of us that hasn't done some lame thing to our boats (and ourselves).  Thank you for sharing with us; it serves as a reminder to follow "the check list" when raising and lowering the mast.  Like many of us, I have my own personalized check list that I keep in my hand during the whole raising/lowering process.

Bill W.
s/v Fina Lee