[Rhodes22-list] Accident Boat Minor Damage Me More So

Geoff Farrell geoffreylfarrell at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 11:27:19 EDT 2013

Ditto here Ron. Glad injuries weren't worse. I have a step-by-step list
that my wife reads to me as I'm raising/lowering. And, I have her watch me
carefully throughout the process to make sure I'm doing exactly what the
instructions dictate. I'm always worried about confusing forward/aft lower
shrouds so I trace each one visually back to their chain plates before
raising/lowering. After hearing about your mishap now I will probably trace
each one twice.

Geoff